Both managers and administrators can upload overtime applications on behalf of their team or company. This is similar to the process of uploading mass schedule adjustments, which are automatically approved.
Here are the steps to uploading mass overtime applications:
1. On the dashboard, go to Administration Tools > Bulk Upload.
2. Click the Upload Overtime button.
3. Click Download the Excel template link.
4. Open the template and fill out the required information and details. You can refer to the Sprout HR template or the employee profile for details such as the system ID and shifts. Remember to save the file.
This is how the template looks:
5. Go back to Sprout HR and click Choose File.
6. Select the file you've just saved and click Open.
6. Click the Upload button.
You've just learned how to upload mass overtime applications! If you have any questions, shoot us a message at email@example.com.