Do you need to add multiple new employees on Sprout HR? No problem! Here's a demo on how to use the Sprout HR Template:
Click here to view a larger version of the demo.
Here is the step-by-step process:
1. Hover your arrow over Maintenance and click Company.
2. Click the Employees tab.
3. Click the Upload Employees button.
4. On the pop-up window, click Download the Excel Template link.
5. Fill out the template. Make sure all required fields (with an asterisk) are filled out.
- If you don't have any employees on the system yet, you'll see a blank template.
- If you already have employees in the system, you'll see their names on the template you've downloaded. In this case, you can just add the new employee and his or her details to the sheet.
- If you need to copy and paste some repetitive data, use paste special > Values only.
- Remember to save the template.
6. Once done filling out the template, go back to Sprout HR and click Choose File then select the template document.
7. Click Upload.
8. You will receive a prompt saying you've successfully uploaded the new employees.
*If there are any missing information or incorrect formatting, an annotated template will automatically be downloaded. In this new template, data that need to be corrected are highlighted in red.