If your biometric logs fetcher gets frequently disconnected, adjusting the desktop's anti-virus whitelist settings may be the solution.
The following sample instructions are specifically for Symantec but may be applicable to other anti-virus software too:
- Allow/Don't Scan Host / IP Addresses for all biometric devices.
- Allow/Don't Scan port 4370 over TCP protocol.
- Allow/Don't Scan traffic going to https://<ClientURL>.hrhub.ph
- Allow/Don't Scan the ff. Applications:
- Attendance Management Program application from supplier (e.g. att.exe)
- biometricservice.exe (Sprout Biometric Service from Sprout)
For any questions or clarifications, you can get in touch with the following:
- If your account is currently onboarding: Contact your Customer Success Manager and/or Implementation Specialist.
- If your account is live: Send an email to Support at email@example.com and/or contact your Customer Success Manager.