Work Months per Year is used to determine the work months in a year based on your company policy. Sprout Payroll can now accept work months other than 12 months (up to 15 months).
- This provides needed flexibility in cases of higher daily rates and overtime rates.
- This can be used to compute for the 13th month.
How to Update the Work Months per Year:
- Go to Company > Profile.
- Scroll down to the Work Policy section.
- Click the dropdown for Work Months per Year and select the appropriate number of months for your company.
- Click SAVE once done.
- A pop up notification will appear if your update was saved.
Now you know how the Work Months per Year works and how to update it on your Sprout Payroll. If you have other clarifications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.