Here's how to add departments to your company's account.
1. Click the Maintenance Tab found at the top the screen.
2. Click Company.
3. If you have more than one company in your account setup, make sure to select the correct one over here. If you only have one company, you can skip this step.
4. Click Departments.
5. To add a new department, type in a department name on the field.
6. Then click Add found at the right side of the field.
7. Once added, scroll down to the table to see the new department. As more departments are added, these will appear at the bottom of the table.
You've just learned how to add departments on Sprout HR. If you need any help, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.