As an employee, you're given an access to view your schedules by default (But, this always depends on how the Admin sets up your Access).
Here's how to check your normal schedule:
- Go to your Profile.
- Click the Work Schedule section.
- You would then see your weekly recurring schedule.
However, there are employees with shifting schedules where in the Admin/Manager used the Schedule Adjustment to change your normal schedule for a specific date/s.
To check your adjusted schedule, you can generate an Attendance Report.
- Go to My Attendance.
- Set the Date Range for the schedules you want to check, then click Generate.
- Click the generated Attendance Report to view the details (including the schedules) for those days.
- You'll then see your scheduled shifts for those dates. (Since you've generated an advance Attendance Report, there won't be any logs present and it's tagged as Absent)
As an employee, now you know how to check your normal and adjusted schedules. If you have further clarifications and feedback, please send us an email at email@example.com.