There may be instances where you need to apply an adjustment for employees just for one payroll run. With Sprout Payroll, you can have this easily set up while processing your payroll.
Follow these steps:
- To start with the payroll process, you need to create a new payroll.
- Set up your payroll run.
- Click Save
- You’ll then see the employees included for the payroll run you’re processing. Click Adjustments.
- Click Add new record.
- Set up the adjustment and click Save.
- You’ll see the one-time adjustment added along with the recurring adjustments.
- Then click Next to continue on processing your payroll.
And that’s how you simply set up a one-time adjustment for your employees. Now you can confidently execute this steps on your payroll processing. For questions and suggestions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.