If you want to check your filed OB applications if they’ve been approved or still pending for approval, it’s easy as 1-2-3 with Sprout HR.
Here are the steps:
1. On the navigation bar, click My Requests and choose My Official Businesses.
2. To view applications under each status, simply select the correct tab:
- Pending/Resubmitted for Editing - list of all filed applications which are still for approval.
- Approved - list of all filed applications which have been approved by your supervisor/manager.
- Rejected/Cancelled - list of all filed applications which have been rejected or canceled by your supervisor/manager/admin, or even by yourself.
Notice that OB applications under Pending/Resubmitted for Editing tab have an option for updating/canceling them. If you choose to cancel the OB application, it will be moved under the Rejected/Cancelled tab. On the other hand, if you choose to update the OB application, you will be directed to the OB application page where you can edit any of the OB details. For more details on canceling OB applications, you may check this article:
Now you know how to check the status of your applied OB applications. If you have questions or suggestions, you may email us at email@example.com.