There may be instances where a specific day/s from an approved Schedule Adjustment of an employee needs to be edited or deleted. (eg. The manager changed their mind and would just let the employee work his/her normal shifts for that day or the manager wants the employee to work on a different shift instead). As an admin, you have access to adjust and delete both pending and approved Schedule Adjustments of employees.
Here are the steps how:
- On your Admin Dashboard, go to My Team > Approval Center.
- Search for the Schedule Adjustment of the employee (You can filter the search items if you want).
*Note: Please include the Date Filed of the application when adjusting the Date Range.
- Click the Schedule Adjustment Application and it would show you a more detailed information of the application. Then click the EDIT icon.
- On the Edit Schedule Adjustment application page, you can adjust, delete, and add another schedule adjustment for the approved application of the employee.
- To edit for a specific date, input your desired shift time under the Time From & Time To (adjust the Break Time as well) or you can click the arrow buttons to adjust the time on the corresponding schedule adjustment date.
*You can also tag the day as a Rest Day by ticking the Is Rest Day box
- To delete for a specific date, simply click the Delete icon of the corresponding schedule adjustment date.
- To add another Schedule Adjustment, simply click Add Schedule Adjustment, add the details and click Save.
- Once you’re done, click Save.
That’s how to Edit an Approved Schedule Adjustment. If you have any questions and suggestions, please send us an email at email@example.com.