If you need to edit some details of an approved Certificate of Attendance (COA) application, the manager or admin can do this by following these simple steps:
1. On the navigation bar, go to My Team and choose Approval Center.
2. Search for the Certificate of Attendance (COA) applications of the employee.
*Note: Please include the Date Filed of the application when adjusting the Date Range.
3. Click the specific Certificate of Attendance (COA) and it will show you a more detailed information of the application. Then click the EDIT icon.
4. On the Certificate of Attendance (COA) application page, you can update the details as necessary. Click Submit, then OK.
5. A notification message will appear if updating is successful.
You’ve just learned how to edit the details of an approved Certificate of Attendance (COA) application. If you have questions or suggestions, you can email us at email@example.com.