Employee types are used to set up the Employee Type Viewing for Users in Sprout Payroll. This provides the option for certain admins or payroll processors to have access to certain types of employee types only.
You can set the Employee Type of a user on the Users page. Here's how:
- First, you need to add an Employee Type. View this Support Article to see how - How to Add an Employee Type in Sprout Payroll
- Once you're able to add the new Employee Type, go to Users.
- (Let's try setting it up to a new User) Click Add new Record.
- Input the details for the Admin user. Set the Employee Type for the Employee Viewing. Click Save.
- The new user you created would then be added under the existing users.
You've just learned how to set up employee types for users in Sprout Payroll! If you have any questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org