Generally, if there are no recorded logs of an employee for a specific date, it should appear as an item under the Resolution Center. If the employee believes that he has no logs and these were not caught by the Resolution Center, the following should be checked:
1. Date of Missing Logs
- What is the date being referred to?
Note: Resolution Center on the Dashboard displays attendance discrepancies only for the current month.
2. Attendance Management (Maintenance > Attendance Management)
- Are there logs reflecting here? Are the logs correctly tagged as In and/or Out?
3. Attendance Report
- What is the shift type? Is it Profile Schedule or Schedule Adjusted?
- What is the shift schedule? Does it match with the existing logs reflecting in Attendance Management or is there a schedule conflict?
4. Employee Profile
- What is the schedule type assigned to the employee? Currently, the Resolution Center only applies to the Normal Shift schedule type.
5. Resolution Center Audit Trail
- Missing Logs might have been ignored by the employee. For now, this can be checked via backend only. Please reach out to Sprout Support if this is the case.
You’ve just learned how to do the basic checking for Missing Logs which do not appear on the Resolution Center. If you have questions or suggestions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.