If your Biometric Device doesn't have the ADMS Function yet, it means that the firmware isn't updated.
(This is only applicable for Maxcore's F18 & F21 devices).
The instruction below will provide the step by step procedure on how to update your biometric device to enable the ADMS so that we can utilize the domain name and apply the Auto Push Function for your Biometric Device.
1. Download the attached file first. (See the attached file below)
2. Extract the downloaded file.
3. Plug in a Flash Drive. Put the "emfw.cfg" in the root directory of the Flash Drive and no other files in it.
4. Insert the Flash Drive on the device.
5. On the menu, got to System > USB Upgrade on the device.
6. After the update is successful, please restart the device.
You just learned how to update your biometric device's firmware. To enable the Auto Push Function, please see this Support Article - Auto Push Function. If you have other questions, please send us an email at email@example.com.