Are you trying to generate a government report (e.g. SSS R-3) and the SBR/OR number is blank?
(Sample SSS R-3 report)
This means the Government OR Records haven’t been added yet. Here’s how to set these up:
1. Go to Setup > References > Govt. OR Records.
2. Choose a Date Coverage to fill out.
Select the month.
Select the year.
3. Input the SBR/OR Number for the government contribution report.
4. Select the date paid by clicking the calendar icon and a specific date.
5. Click the Save button at the bottom.
6. A pop-up notification will let you know the record has been saved. Click Ok.
If you need to add more numbers to other periods, simply select a new month and year. The fields will be blank if there weren’t any added information for a specific period yet. Otherwise, it will show the numbers that were previously saved.
You’ve just learned how to set up the government OR records! If you have any questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.