Sprout Payroll can track the changes made by a user on the system. This includes changes on the following:
- Company Profile (Setup > Company > Profile)
- Departments (Setup > Company > Departments)
- Cost Centers (Setup > Company > Cost Centers)
- Employee Type (Setup > Company > Employee Type)
- Employee Profile
- Other changes will fall under User’s activities.
- Deleted payrolls
- Generating and sending of payslip
- Changes in OT tables
To enable the Sprout Payroll Audit Trail, please see this KB Article.
Now you know what is the current coverage of Sprout Payroll’s audit trail which you can use to trace who, what and when a specific change was made. If you have questions or suggestions, you may email us at email@example.com.