Vacation, Sick & Birthday Leaves are automatically added on the system with the Default Leave Plan. Default plans automatically assign all regular and probationary employees into the plan including new hires. You just simply need to activate these leave types.
Follow these simple steps:
1. On the dashboard, go to Maintenance > Company.
2. If there is more than one company in your account, make sure to select the correct company from the drop down first.
3. Click Leave Types & Policies.
4. Scroll down to the Inactive Leave Types, then click Activate for the specific leave type you want activated.
5. Set up the rules for accruals and filing.
6. Click Save.
7. A prompt message would appear. Click OK if you want to proceed.
8. The Leave Plan you activated would then be added under the Active Leave Types.
Now you know how to activate the default leave plans. If you have other questions and suggestions, please send us an email at email@example.com.