Unlike the Default Leave Plans (Vacation, Sick & Birthday) where Probationary and Regular Employees are automatically assigned, employees need to be assigned manually for Standard Leave Plans.
There are 2 ways to assign the employees. Here's how:
Via Leave Types and Policies
1. On the dashboard, go to Maintenance > Company.
2. If there is more than one company in your account, make sure to select the correct company from the drop down first.
3. Click Leave Types & Policies.
4. Search for the Leave Type, then click it to show all the Leave Plans under that Leave Type. Select the Leave Plan.
5. Scroll down to Plan Assignment and click the Edit icon
6. Tick the box for the employees you want to assign to the Leave Plan, then click OK.
7. Click Save.
8. A prompt message would appear if you want to proceed. Click OK.
Via Employee Profile
1. Go to the Employee Profile.
2. Go to Leave Plans and Usage section.
3. Click Edit Plans.
4. Tick the box for the Leave Plan. Then click Save Changes.
*Note: An employee can only be assigned to one Leave Plan within a Leave Type.
5. The system would load to save the changes. It would now show the updated Leave Plan the employee is assigned to.
Now you know how to assign your employees to a Standard Leave Plans. If you have any questions and suggestions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.