On Sprout HR's Leave Management, you can add one or more Leave Plans within a Leave Type. These are used when you have different leave policies for different employees.
*Note: An employee can only be assigned to one Leave Plan under a Leave Type
To add a Leave Plan, follow these simple steps:
1. On the dashboard, go to Maintenance > Company.
2. If there is more than one company in your account, make sure to select the correct company from the drop down first.
3. Click Leave Types & Policies.
4. Search for the Leave Type, then click New Plan.
5. Input the name of the new leave plan, then click the check icon.
6. Set up the policy for accruals and filing.
7. On Plan Assignment, click the Edit icon. Then select which employees should be assigned to the leave plan. You can select All or you can filter by Department, Employment Status, Employee Level, and Gender. Then you can select the specific employees on the right side. Once done, click OK.
8. Click Save.
9. A prompt message would appear. Click OK if you want to proceed.
10. The Leave Plan is now added under the Leave Type.
Now you know how to create a leave plan within a leave type. If you have other questions and suggestions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.