If there are logs that need to be deleted such as logs which were incorrectly added manually or via upload, these logs can be removed. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Go to Administration Tools > Attendance Management.
2. Filter your search by indicating the date range, company, department, and employee. Then click Search.
3. Click Delete button beside the specific log you wish to delete.
4. Deleted logs are still saved but will no longer be considered as part of your attendance. To view these deleted logs on the Attendance Management page, simply click the Deleted Logs radio button below the Employee dropdown list:
5. And this will display all the deleted logs of the employee for the selected date range which you may also restore in case you just have deleted it accidentally:
6. When restoring a deleted log, simply click Restore button and it will ask for your re-confirmation on this:
7. Once restored, it will then re-appear when you select the Active Logs radio button below the Employee dropdown list.
Now you’ve learned how to delete logs, view the records of deleted logs and how to restore them if needed. If you have questions or suggestions, get in touch with us at email@example.com.