Do you have an approved leave wherein the date range includes any of your rest days which have been changed to working days? Well, this can be easily updated by your admin.
Please see sample scenario below:
- Employee A’s rest days are Saturday and Sunday
- He filed a leave application from July 27 to August 1, 2017 - which includes July 29 and 30 that are rest days. This was filed last June 14, 2017 and was approved the same day.
- His manager changed his schedule for the last week of July and first week of August wherein rest days were changed to Wednesday and Thursday. Hence, July 27 (Thursday) should not be counted as part of the leave breakdown, and July 29 and 30 (Saturday and Sunday) should be part of the breakdown.
Here are the steps that the admin should do to update the approved leave application:
1. On the navigation bar, go to My Team and choose Approval Center.
2. Search for the leave applications of the employee.
*Note: Please include the Date Filed of the application when adjusting the Date Range.
3. Click a specific Leave Application and it will show you a more detailed information of the application. Then click the EDIT icon.
4. On the Leave application page, click “x” on both From and To dates.
5. A notification message will appear if updating is successful.
You’ve just learned how to edit the details of an approved leave application wherein rest days were changed to working days. If you have questions or suggestions, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org