To validate the attendance hours computed, first and foremost, we need to be sure of the policies set in our account.
1. Attendance Computation Type - What Are the Types of Attendance Computation?
2. Grace Period
- Grace Period Type - The 2 Types of Grace Period on Sprout HR
- Number of minutes
3. Threshold Policy - How Do Pre-Shift & Post-Shift Thresholds Work?
4. Night Differential Hours - Default: 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
- Are breaks deducted from Night Differential hours?
5. Are lates and/or undertimes recognized during Rest Days?
6. Are lates and/or undertimes recognized during Holidays?
7. Are lates and/or undertimes recognized during Rest Day-Holidays?
8. Is policy for computing attendance for hourly/daily payroll type enabled?
9. Is policy for computing the shift hours on Real Time or Shift Based?
Next is to check the following:
1. Schedule Type
2. No. of Hours to Work
3. Shift Type (Profile Schedule or Schedule Adjusted)
4. Break Hours
5. Holiday Settings
- Holiday Type - Holiday Settings
- Holiday Premium - Holiday Settings
- Holiday Plan Assignment
- Holiday Pay Eligibility - How Does Holiday Pay Eligibility Work?
6. Biologs - Raw Logs and Manually added/uploaded logs (from Administration Tools > Attendance Management)
7. Approved Applications
- Certificate of Attendance (COA)
- Approved Official Business (OB)
- With / Without Pay
- Whole Day / Half Day (First Half) / Half Day (Second Half)
- Overtime (OT)
- Early OT / Normal OT
- Approved OT hours vs. Biologs
Now you know the items that should be checked when validating the attendance hours computed. If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Join our Sprout Support Community now! Visit this article for reference - click here.