If you want to modify the restrictions set for an existing access level, follow the simple steps below to create a new one:
1. Go to Maintenance > Access Levels.
2. Click on the Level dropdown list and choose the access level name that you want to edit.
3. Change the Dashboard Type and Viewing as necessary.
You may refer to these articles for more details on Dashboard Type and Viewing:
4. Modify the access level settings under Self Employee Page Access, Employee Page Access and Navigation Access Tabs as needed.
To understand the difference between Self Employee Page Access and Employee Page Access, you may read this article - Self Employee Page Access and Employee Page Access
5. Beside the Access Name, click Save.
Now you can confidently edit existing access levels of your company. If you have questions or suggestions, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Sprout Support Community Now! Visit this article for reference - Community