Resigned and terminated employees are no longer shown on the reports. However, the Attendance Report is an exception to that. Generating the attendance report of resigned/terminated employees is just almost the same with how we generate the attendance report of active employees. All you need to do is follow these easy steps:
1. Go to Administration Tools > Attendance Report.
2. Select the date range. You may also filter the Company and Department as necessary. Then choose the name of the resigned/terminated employee.
3. Tick the Resigned and/or Terminated check box.
4. Click Generate to show the attendance summary for the selected employee within the given date range.
5. To see the attendance details per date, click on the attendance summary row.
6. You may also extract the report by clicking Download Complete Report.
Now you know how to generate the attendance report of resigned/terminated employees. If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Join our Sprout Support Community Now! Visit this article for reference - Community