Sprout HR: Schedule Adjustment Update
We are making some enhancements to the Schedule Adjustment application that would take effect on the night of October 24, 2017:
- Rest Day
- Break Validation
- Tool tip message
- This icon triggers the Rest Day function.
- Click to make the shift a Rest Day (Schedule will be removed).
- This means that the shift is a rest day.
- Click the LOCK icon to input schedule and make it a working rest day.
- This icon is used to enable/disable the break of the shift.
- Click to disable the break.
- This shift has no scheduled break.
- Click the exclamation point if you want to input a scheduled break.
We have improved the validation for the scheduled break. The system would prompt a notification message and won't proceed with submitting the application if:
- If break time is outside the scheduled shift
- If break time isn't 1 hour (For employees whose work hours are between 8 - 12 hours)
Tool Tip Message
- Hover your mouse pointer over the icons to view the tooltipmessages