Same with Sprout HR's Access Levels, the Sprout Recruit have User Roles that define a user's access to certain features.
The Sprout Recruit has 6 User Roles:
- Has full access to Sprout Recruit.
- The administrator user can override approvals, change profiles and statuses.
- Has access to publish the job requisition.
- The Recruiting Manager assigns a Recruiter to an approved job.
- Responsible for branding and publishing ready jobs for posting.
- The user being assigned to a job. The role is to oversee the whole job process.
- Primary responsibility is to screen applicants and take care of the job post he/she is assigned to.
- Have access to create applicant profile to a job he/she is assigned to.
- The Manager of the Hiring Manager.
- Responsible for approving and rejecting the job request of the Hiring Manager.
- Has access to request a job (position needs to be filled).
- The Hiring Manager is the user to whom the applicant will report to after successful hiring.
Team Member (Hiring Team)
- User/s that are assigned to one or more hiring process.
*Note: User Roles on Sprout Recruit are currently set up on our back-end. If you want to update an employee's user role on Sprout Recruit, you can send us a request to email@example.com.
Now you understand the different User Roles on Sprout Recruit. If you have questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Sprout Support Community Now! Visit this article for reference - Community