Job, also defined as an open position, is the main functions of Sprout Recruit. Users can request for a job (open position) on Sprout Recruit, then it would go through the hiring process thus changing the job's status.
The status of a job is shown in the job details.
Here is the different status of a Job:
- Once the Hiring Manager requests for a job, it will be under approval for the Approver.
- If the Approver rejects the requested job, the status of the job will be updated to Rejected.
- The job status is changed to For Checking soon as the Approver approves the job request.
- The Recruiting Manager will brand the site and assign a Recruiter.
- The job can't be published unless a Recruiter is assigned to the job.
- The job status will be set to Open once the Recruiting Manager assigned a Recruiter and published the job.
- The stage where the hiring process happens.
- All open jobs are viewable by a Recruiter. However, they only have an edit access if they're assigned to the job.
- The job will automatically close soon as the number of applicants in a job post is filled.
- A job that was forced close from either For Approval, Open or For Checking.
You've just learned the different job status throughout the hiring process. If you have questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Sprout Support Community Now! Visit this article for reference - Community