Applicants are your potential employees applying for the job you posted. Along with the hiring process, the applicant's status should be updated manually. The status is used to track the steps given or done by the applicant throughout their hiring process.
Currently, the applicant's status can be manually updated on Sprout Recruit by any User Role.
Through the Hiring Process, we have 3 Default Status for the Applicant:
- The first part of the hiring process where the interviews & exams take place.
- You can add a maximum of 4 customizable hiring process/steps under the Processing for each job before offering the job to the applicant. Examples: Technical Interview, Final Interview, Background Investigation, etc.
Sample of Adding a Process
- Once the employee has been given a job offer, you can now set the status to Offered
- The final step for the applicant. Soon as the applicant has signed the job offer, you can now set the applicant's status to Hired.
- For applicant's who weren't able to finish the hiring process, you have the option to set their status to Fail Applicant & Withdraw Applicant.
- You also have the option to blacklist an applicant.
*Note: A reason is required to successfully update the applicant's status to Fail, Withdraw and Blacklisted. Currently, the inputted reason can be accessed on the applicant's profile by any user on Sprout Recruit.
Now you've learned how the Applicant Status of Sprout Recruit works. If you have questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Sprout Support Community Now! Visit this article for reference - Community