The Administrator and Approver have access to approve a job request made by a Hiring Manager. To know about requesting a job, please see this article.
Follow these simple steps to approve a job request:
1. On the Jobs page, you can either filter the jobs to All Jobs or For Approval.
2. Select the job for approval
3. Check the details of the requested job. You can apply changes by using the Edit icon. You can transfer to different sections using the selection on the left side of the page.
On top of the page, you can either Approve or Reject the job request. (You can also Unpublish and make a copy of the job by clicking the More dropdown)
4. A pop-up message would appear. Click Approve Job if you want to proceed with the approval & click Cancel if you wish to cancel.
5. A notification message would appear on the upper right corner regarding the status.
6. On the Job List, the status of the job requested would be updated to "For Checking"
Now you know how to approve a Job Request on Sprout Recruit. If you have questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Sprout Support Community Now! Visit this article for reference - Community