The AlphaList report generates an alphabetical list of employees who have paid tax in line with Philippine Revenue Regulations 10-08: (Source: BIR) This report also contains information on taxes deducted by employers from their employees' wages
The process of annualization includes the preparation of an Alphalist, a list of all employee information including their work history. The consolidated information provides an overview of the taxes paid by each employee in a year.
To generate Alphalist, go to Reports >BIR > Alphalist
In the Alphalist, employees fall under seven categories:
- (7.1) those employees who are terminated within the calendar year
- (7.2) those employees that are exempted from withholding tax
- (7.3) those employees with no previous employer within the year
- (7.4) those employees with previous employer within the year
- (7.5) those employees subject to final withholding tax, Schedule (5) those employees subject to final withholding tax and Schedule (6) Employees other than Rank & File who were given Fringe Benefits during the calendar year.
In addition to the list itself, employers are also required to fill out the BIR form 1604CF (Annual Information Return of Income Taxes Withheld on Compensation and Final Withholding Taxes).
Note: All generated files are required to submit online including generated dat file with attachments (schedules) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The employer will then receive an email regarding the status of the submitted files.
Now you’ve understood how the Alphalist works on Sprout Payroll. If you have questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Join our Sprout Support Community Now! Visit this article for reference - Community