To manage the current number of leave credits your employees have, you can easily generate it to an Excel file.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Maintenance > Company
2. If you have multiple companies in your account, select the Company then go to Leave Types and Policies
3. On the upper part, click the Import Credits
4. A pop up would appear then select the option, Download the excel template
5. Soon as it's downloaded, open the Excel file. You would then see the current available credits of your employees.
It has the:
- System ID
- Employee ID
- Employee Name
- Leave Type
- Leave Credits
*Note: Now if you'll be monetizing the leave credits, make sure to generate this report before your renewal or before the year ends. You can then apply the monetization as an adjustment on Sprout Payroll and use this Excel file as a reference.
Now you know how to identify the current number of leave credits of your employees. If you have questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Sprout Support Community Now! Visit this article for reference - Community