When you need to update any information on the employee profile, simply go to the Employees tab.
You can either update employee information per profile or in bulk via upload.
A. Update per profile
1. On the Employees tab, search for the name of the employee whose profile needs to be updated then click Edit.
2. Fill out the necessary fields, then click Update to save the changes you’ve made.
B. Update in bulk via upload
1. Download the employee masterlist by clicking Export to Excel.
2. Update necessary fields then save the file for uploading.
3. Upload the saved file by clicking Import Excel > Choose File > Import File.
4. Once your file was uploaded, a notification message will appear on your screen.
Now you’ve learned how to update employee information in Sprout Payroll. If you have questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Join our Sprout Support Community Now! Visit this article for reference - Community