Payslip is a given note to employees which includes details regarding gross income, taxes, insurance, etc. Once a payroll run has been approved in Sprout Payroll, the payslip will be readily available on Sprout HR per user account. To know more on how to view, download and print your payslip, you may refer to the following articles:
Articles in this section
- Self Employee Page Access and Employee Page Access
- Attendance Report (Definition of Abbreviations)
- AV Whitelist for Biometric Fetcher Disconnection
- Company Dropdown List
- Error Notifications and Required Information - What Are These?
- How Can Employees File an Unpaid Leave Even If They Still Have Available Credits?
- How Can I View My Payslip in Sprout HR
- How Do Employees Get Paid Overtime?
- How Do I Restart the Biometric Logs Fetcher?
- How Do Paid Leaves Affect the Attendance of Flexi per Week Employees