When an error notification prompt appears such as the one shown below, this means that there are missing data that need to be added to the employee’s profile. This is to ensure you don’t miss adding important and required employee information.
The sample shown below is for missing “Number of Work Hours”.
Please take note of the following required information and why:
- Employee ID – needed for tagging in reports.
- Work Schedule – needed for approving employees' applications. Without it, the system will not know where to tag the applications to.
- Biometric ID – needed for applications and for biologs to come in Sprout HR (under Attendance Management). This is also needed for Attendance (on the dashboard) and Reports to be accurate.
- Email Address – needed for the employee to get email notifications.
- Reports to - needed for applications approval.
- TIN # - needed for payslips to show and also for security verification.
- Login Name and Password - needed for employees to log in their accounts.