When employees need to be assigned new schedules that are different from the original ones on their Work Schedule, a schedule adjustment is applied.
Administrators and managers can upload these on behalf of employees/direct reports and these are automatically approved.
One way to do this is for managers to use Manage Schedule and adjust the schedules from there.
For a bigger number of employees, however, administrators and managers can mass upload the schedule adjustments using the template. Here are the steps:
- On the dashboard, go to Administration Tools > Bulk Upload.
- Click Upload schedule adjustments.
- A pop-up window will show. Click the Download the Excel Template link.
- Fill out the Excel template following the correct format shown on the sheet. Remember to save the file. Here's a sample:
- Go back to the Schedule Adjustment pop-up window. Click Choose File, select the filled out template.
- Click Upload.
- A pop-up window will show saying that the schedule adjustments have been uploaded. Click Ok to close.
You've just learned how to upload mass schedule adjustments. If you have any questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
There's another way to update schedules. Check out this related article! - How do I use Manage Schedule?