By default, employees have schedules set on their profiles under Work Schedule. If you are a manager or supervisor and need to change your team members' schedules, there are two ways to do this.
First, you can mass upload schedule adjustments for many employees.
Or you can do this is through the Manage Schedule page.
Here are the steps in action:
Click here to make the image bigger.
To summarize, here are the steps:
- On the dashboard, go to My Team > My Team.
- Select the employee/s by clicking on the box/es.
- Click Manage Schedule.
- Select the date range, then click Search.
- Input the start and end times for the shifts and the breaks. Note that the changes you make at the top row are automatically input for the remaining days below. This is useful when the schedules on all days repeat. If the times vary however, the times can be input one by one for each day by starting on any row except the top one. For more details on this, please visit this article - How Does the Auto-Copy Feature Work?
- On the right side, click on the boxes for Rest Days where applicable. Note that clicking on the box will automatically remove the schedules.
- Click Save.
There's another way to update schedules for many employees at a time. Check out this related article! - How do I mass upload schedule adjustments?