If your company rewards employees for perfect attendance, you can easily set these up on Sprout HR and process on Sprout Payroll. In this article, you'll learn how to do the initial set up on Sprout HR.
If you've already set it up, you can skip this step and move on to the next article - How do I process the Perfect Attendance Bonus on Sprout Payroll?
Here are the steps in action:
To summarize, the steps are:
- On the dashboard, go to Maintenance > Company.
- Select the correct company in the dropdown (if there are more than one).
- Go to the Payroll Information tab.
- Select the eligible leaves shown under the Perfect Attendance section. For example, if you select "Birthday leave", this means employees who were on leave for their birthdays are still eligible for the Perfect Attendance Bonus.
- In the next section, Employee levels, select the employee level/s which the bonus is applicable to.
- In the last section, Employement status, select the status which the bonus is applicable to.
- Enter the bonus amount.
- Click the Save button found near the company selector.
On your company's Sprout Payroll account, you can confirm if the Perfect Attendance Bonus has been created by going to Company > Adjustment Templates.
You're now ready to process the Perfect Attendance Bonus! Hop on to the next article - How do I process the Perfect Attendance Bonus on Sprout Payroll?