If your company rewards employees for perfect attendance, you can easily set these up on Sprout HR and process on Sprout Payroll. In this article, you'll learn how to process the Perfect Attendance Bonus on Sprout Payroll.
If you haven't done the initial set up on Sprout HR yet, please read this article first - How do I set up the Perfect Attendance Bonus on Sprout HR?
Once you've completed the Sprout HR set up, here are the next steps:
To summarize, the steps are:
- On the dashboard, go to Payroll, then click Create New Payroll.
- Fill out and select the details under Payroll Period and Payroll Options, then click Save.
- Once the list of "Employees for this Payroll" appears at the right side, make sure you include or remove the correct employees.
- At the bottom of the page, click Import Adjustments.
- A pop-up window, "Import Adjustments from Sprout HR" will show. Click the Perfect Attendance checkbox. Select the date range, then click Next.
- The next window will show a summary of employees with perfect attendance. Click Ok.
- Another pop-up window should show adjustments have been successfully uploaded. Click Ok.
- You'll be back to the list of employees. You can click the Adjustments link beside the name of an employee with perfect attendance. The Perfect Attendance bonus is already included in the Adjustments summary by now.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Next.
- Import the HRIS file (if needed) and save & process the payroll with the Import and Save buttons at the bottom.
You're now all set to reward employees with perfect attendances!