Different types of leaves can be created on Sprout HR. Each one is set up according to the purpose of the leave and the rules to be followed.
Here's how to create a new leave type:
To summarize, here are the steps:
- On the dashboard, go to Maintenance > Company.
- If there is more than one company in your account, make sure to select the correct company from the dropdown first.
- Click Leave Types & Policies.
- Click New Leave Type.
- Select the applicable options and fill out the needed information. Please make sure not to miss adding any required information.
- At the bottom of the page, select Assign Plan. A window will pop-up where you can select which employees to assign the leave type to. You can select All or you can filter by Department, Employment Status, Employee Level, and Gender. Then you can select the specific employees on the right side.