Different types of leaves can be created on Sprout HR. Each one is set up according to the purpose of the leave and the rules to be followed.
Here's how to create a new leave type:
1. On the dashboard, go to Maintenance > Company.
2. If there is more than one company in your account, make sure to select the correct company from the drop down first.
3. Click Leave Types & Policies.
4. Click New Leave Type.
5. Input the name of the Leave Type then click the check icon.
6. Set the Rules for the Standard Leave Policy/Plan.
7. At the bottom of the page, select Assign Plan.
8. A window will pop-up where you can select which employees to assign the leave type to. You can select All or you can filter by Department, Employment Status, Employee Level, and Gender. Then you can select the specific employees on the right side. Once done, click OK.
9. Click Save.
10. The Leave Type you created would then be added under the Active Leave Types
Now you know how to create a new leave type. If you have other questions and suggestions, please send us an email at email@example.com.