If you want to check whether your filed leaves have been approved or are still pending for approval, it’s easy as 1-2-3 with Sprout HR.
Here are the steps:
1. On the navigation bar, click My Requests and choose My Leaves.
2. To view applications under each status, simply select the correct tab:
- Pending/Resubmitted for Editing - lists all filed applications which are still for approval.
- Approved - lists all filed applications which have already been approved by your supervisor/manager.
- Rejected/Cancelled - lists all filed applications which have been rejected or cancelled by your supervisor/manager/admin, or even by yourself.
Notice that leave applications under Pending/Resubmitted for Editing tab have an option for updating/cancelling them. If you chose to cancel the leave, it will be moved under the Rejected/Cancelled tab. On the other hand, if you chose to update the leave, you will be directed to the leave application form where you can edit any of the leave details. For more details on updating and cancelling leaves, you may check these articles:
Now you know how to check the status of your filed leave applications. If you have questions or suggestions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.