If you want to check whether your filed overtime applications have been approved or are still pending for approval, it’s easy as 1-2-3 with Sprout HR.
Here are the steps in action:
Click here to make the image bigger.
To summarize, here are the steps:
- Click My Requests/Approvals tab on your dashboard.
- Choose My Overtime.
- To view applications under each status, simply select the correct tab:
- Pending/Resubmitted for Editing - lists all filed applications which are still for approval.
- Approved - lists all filed applications which have already been approved by your supervisor/manager.
- Rejected/Cancelled - lists all filed applications which have been rejected or cancelled by your supervisor/manager/admin, or even by yourself.
Notice that overtime applications under Pending/Resubmitted for Editing tab have an option for updating/cancelling them. If you choose to cancel the overtime, it will be moved under the Rejected/Cancelled tab. On the other hand, if you choose to update the overtime, you will be directed to the overtime application form where you can edit any of the overtime details. For more details on updating and cancelling overtime applications, you may check these articles: