Need to change your shift for a day? For a couple of weeks or months? Want to report on a rest day? You can easily apply for a Schedule Adjustment through Sprout HR, and the request will go to your supervisor immediately. Here are the two ways to file for SA.
Upon logging in Sprout HR using your credentials:
a. Via My Requests
1. Go to My Requests > My Schedule Adjustments.
2. On the upper right, click +Add.
3. Enter the Start Date/Time and End Date/Time of the schedule as well as the Start Time and End Time of the Break. Click Add then Close.
4. Enter the Reason for the schedule adjustment then click Apply.
*Note that the "Is RestDay" box should be checked if you are going to report on a rest day before you click Apply.
5. Click OK after reviewing the application.
You will be notified when the request was successfully submitted to your Supervisor
B. Via My Stuff section in the Dashboard
1. Under the My Stuff section, click Apply and select Schedule Adjustment.
2. Please refer to steps A.2-A.5 above and note that application should be done at least a day before the schedule.
You may also want to see the following articles for more details on Schedule Adjustment Management:
- How to Update the Details of a Filed Schedule Adjustment (SA) Application
- How to Cancel a Filed Schedule Adjustment (SA) Application
- How to Check the Status of Schedule Adjustment (SA) Applications
Now you know how to apply for a Schedule Adjustment. If you have further questions, please send us an email at email@example.com.