If you have inputted incorrect details in your Schedule Adjustment, there is no need to worry! You may still update it as long as it is still pending for approval. You can do this in either of the 2 ways:
a. Via My Stuff section in the Dashboard
1. Under the My Stuff section, look for the specific Schedule Adjustment application you want to update. Click on the Edit icon beside Schedule Adjustment.
2. Input the changes in the Schedule Adjustment details.
3. Click Save, and a notification message will appear if your application was submitted successfully.
b. Via My Requests/Approvals tab in the Dashboard
1. Click My Requests/Approvals, and choose My Schedule Adjustments.
2. Under the Pending/Resubmitted for Editing tab, look for the specific SA application you want to update, and click Update.
3. Input the changes in the SA details.
4. Click Apply then OK, and a notification message will appear if your application was submitted successfully.
You’ve just learned how to update the details of your Schedule Adjustment application. If you have questions or suggestions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.