Here's a list of what's new on HR Hub this month!
1. We have now added an Employee Type column in the Employee List Upload Template. This is not a required field.
2. According to DOLE policy when an absence is taken on the day before a holiday, the employee is not eligible to receive holiday pay. In HR Hub, you can now tick the on and off button if you would like to have this policy for your company. Some companies also observe the policy wherein an employee is not eligible to receive holiday pay when he is absent on the day after the holiday. We have also created this option for you. This setting will directly affect payroll in Payroll Pie.
This can be found under Maintenance > Company > Select the company which you would like to edit > Holiday Pay Eligibility
3. Leave Credits Display on Application: Available Leave Credits and Current Leave Credits
This has been added so that users would know how many credits they have in total and have yet to be used:
Available Leave Credits: This is a sum of credits that are free to use.
Current Leave Credits: This is a sum of available leave credits plus the leave credits that have already been used but haven't been approved yet by the manager.
*Tip: For employees to gain back their credit from an unapproved application, he or she should cancel the application.
4. When an employee is tagged as resigned, the admin now has the option to email the employee a summary of 201 files and all documents uploaded to his or her HR Hub account. This will be sent as a .zip file.
Note: The employee will be emailed on the primary address selected in HR Hub. We recommend to input a personal email address if the work emails will be deactivated upon resignation / termination.
5. For admin users, there is now a help button that's linked to our Support Hub / Knowledge Base: http://support.sprout.ph/. This is found on the lower right corner of the screen. You can type in a topic or keyword and out comes the most asked questions about the topic you've entered. You can visit our Support Hub and explore to find out more.
6. There are now additions to access levels for more flexibility:
- Self Only - User can only view his/her profile
- Direct reports - User can view only those reporting directly to him/her. He/she can also view reports, overtime search, and other pages depending on the specific option selected by the admin.
- Company - User is able to view all reports and profiles of the whole company.
- Specific Employee Level:
- All Levels - Can see profiles and reports of all employee levels
- Up to Manager Level - Can see profiles and reports of all users under manager employment level and higher.
- Rank and File - Can see profiles and reports of all user under rank and file employment level.
- All - User is able to view all reports and profiles of the all companies in HR Hub.
We separated all functions under maintenance levels to give you more options to enable or disable some features to certain users.