Check out these new features and system updates for Payroll Pie!
1. Alphalist 7.2 Report and DAT File.
This is found under Reports > BIR > Alphalist.
2. TIN Number and Birthdate columns have been added in Statutory reports.
3. Statutory Period Schedule in Company Profile.
This caters to clients who have irregular statutory periods other than the periods 1st-15th and 16th-30th.
4. Addition of the Pag-Ibig Short-Term Loan Remittance Form (STLRF) Report.
5. Addition of HDMF Calamity Loan in the STLRF report.
6. OneHub DAT file generator for Government Contributions
You can now generate DAT files in UnionBank’s format for easier payment!
- SSS EPF Dat file
- SSS Contribution
- Philhealth Contribution
7. Payroll Pie IDs in Employee Profile page.
The Payroll Pie ID has been added to the Employee profile page. To learn more about how this works together with HR Hub, hop on this article - Where Do I Find the Payroll Pie ID?
8. BPI DAT File download
You can now download the DAT File in BPI format for easier crediting.
To enable this, make sure that BPI is already added to the existing list of banks under Company > Banks. When payroll is processed and payroll instruction is clicked, a pop-up appear asking you to fill in the details.
9. Added new Adjustment Types "Other Non Taxable Income" and "Deminimis Allowance".