Are employees or managers not receiving any of the following in their emails?
- Email notifications for leave applications sent by their team.
- Payslips (if your company uses Sprout Payroll).
- Email notifications for approved or rejected leaves.
The first things to check are the following:
- Verify if the saved email address in the Sprout HR profile is correct or updated.
- Check if the email went to the SPAM folder. If yes, mark the email as "Not Spam".
Then have your I.T. Department whitelist the following domains:
As of the present, the following have been previously found to be blocked by some of our clients. You may want to try whitelisting this too:
- o1.mail.sprout.ph [18.104.22.168]
If our emails were previously marked as SPAM, this will prevent future emails from going to your inbox. Let us know at email@example.com so we can restore service to your email.