Here are the following fields on the Sprout Payroll Company Profile page. Some are required and most are optional. Please see the list for the description, purpose, and relevant instructions (if any). Some fields are self-explanatory as well.
Required fields for initial set-up are in bold letters.
- Company Logo - A logo can be uploaded, if preferred.
- *Company Name
- Nature of Business
- *Address 1
- Address 2
- Zip Code
- TIN, SSS, PhilHealth, and HDMF - not required initially but will be needed for government remittances. Best to fill out as early as possible.
- Admin Signatory, HR Signatory, and Finance Signatory - These are optional but recommended. The names and titles input here will show on the reports generated.
- E-Signatory - An e-signatory image can be uploaded, if preferred.
- Sub Domain - If your account uses Sprout HR for timekeeping and attendance, this is the field where you input the account's Sprout HR URL. Sprout Payroll imports HRIS data from here to process payroll. See this article to know more - What is the Sub Domain Field on the Sprout Payroll Company Profile?
- *Work Days Per Year - Select the applicable option (258, 261, 313, 314, 365, 393.5). In case none of these options apply to a specific employee, this can be set by following the steps on this article - How Do I Set the Work Days per Year for Specific Employees?
- *Work Hours Per Day - Set the number.
- Work Hours Start, Work Hours End, and Break Hours - you can input for reference. This has no effect on the payroll.
- *Periods Per Month - Select if monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly.
- Statutory Period Schedule - Select the schedule.
- Absent Deduction - Select applicable options for absence deductions.
- Late Deduction - Select applicable options for late deductions.
- Overtime Computation - Select applicable options for overtime computations.
- Rest Days - Select the rest days in a week.
- New Hire Prorated Computation - Select applicable options.
- 13th Month Computation - Select applicable options.
- Final Pay Computation - Select applicable options.
- SSS - Select applicable options.
- PhilHealth - Select applicable options.
- HDMF - Check this option if the employee and employer will have an equivalent (50/50) share for this contribution.
- Use Annual Tax Table - select this option if Annual Tax must be computed right from the start of the fiscal year.
- *Non-Tax Exemption Ceiling - Enter amount.
- *Deminimis Exemption Ceiling - Enter amount.
- *Start of Annualization - Select month.
Payslip Report Settings
- Password Required in Payslip sent in email - Enable this for added security, if preferred.
- Company payslip format - Clicking on the "Customize" link will take you to the payslip formatting tool.
- Show Setup Screen On Login? - Please see this article to see how the options work.
- Company Sorting Option - This is how the employee list will be arranged in the Employees Page.
- "By Employee ID" - Please note that "Employee ID" is also the same as "Employee Number" on the column.
- Selecting "By Name" will arrange the list according to the last name.
*Tip: Click on the images to make these bigger.