If you want to check whether your filed SA applications have been approved or are still pending for approval, it’s easy as 1-2-3 with Sprout HR.
Here are the steps:
1. On the navigation bar, click My Requests and choose My Schedule Adjustments.
2. To view applications under each status, simply select the correct tab:
- Pending/Resubmitted for Editing - lists all filed applications which are still for approval.
- Approved - lists all filed applications which have already been approved by your supervisor/manager.
- Rejected/Cancelled - lists all filed applications which have been rejected or cancelled by your supervisor/manager/admin, or even by yourself.
Notice that SA applications under Pending/Resubmitted for Editing tab have an option for updating/cancelling them. If you choose to cancel the SA, it will be moved under the Rejected/Cancelled tab. On the other hand, if you choose to update the SA, you will be directed to the SA application form where you can edit any of the SA details. For more details on updating and cancelling SA, you may check these articles:
- How to Update the Details of a Filed Schedule Adjustment
- How to Cancel a Filed Schedule Adjustment
Now you know how to check the status of your filed SA applications. If you have questions or suggestions, you may email us at email@example.com.