If you have input incorrect details in your Certificate of Attendance, there is no need to worry! You may still update it as long as it is still pending for approval. You can do this in either of the 2 ways:
Upon logging in Sprout HR using your credentials, you can
a. Via My Stuff section on the Dashboard
1. Under the My Stuff section, look for the specific COA application you want to update. Click on the Edit icon beside COA.
2. Input the changes in the COA details and the reason for the update made.
3. Click Save, and a notification message will appear if your application was submitted successfully.
b. Via My Requests/Approval tab on the Dashboard
1. Click My Requests/Approvals, and choose My Certificates of Attendance.
2. Under the Pending/Resubmitted for Editing tab, look for the specific COA application you want to update, and click Update.
3. Input the changes in the COA details.
4. Click Submit, and a notification message will appear if your application was submitted successfully.
You’ve just learned how to update the details of your COA application. If you have questions or suggestions, you may email us at email@example.com.