For Admin and others who have access in Attendance Report, they can generate the attendance of other employees depending on the Employee Viewing set for their access level. To generate this report, below are the simple steps they need to do:
Click here to make the image bigger.
- Click on Administration Tools.
- Choose Attendance Report.
- Fill out the required parameters by selecting the Date Range, Company, Department and Employee.
- Click the Generate button. A summary of the selected employees’ attendance will be displayed showing the number of days they were present/absent, the number of minutes they incurred late/undertime, and the total hours they’ve worked for the selected date range.
- To view the each employee’s attendance per day, click the row of the specific employee. This will display the selected employee’s attendance details for the selected range, including the shift type, the expected shift time, the logs recorded, the computed late and/or undertime, and the total hours worked per day.
- To have an Excel copy of the generated report, click the Download Complete Report button, which provides the both the Summary and the Details of the Attendance Report.