If you want to check whether your filed COA applications have been approved or are still pending for approval, it’s easy as 1-2-3 with Sprout HR.
Here are the steps:
1. On the navigation bar, click My Requests and choose My Certificates of Attendance.
2. To view applications under each status, simply select the correct tab:
- Pending/Resubmitted for Editing - lists all filed applications which are still for approval.
- Approved - lists all filed applications which have already been approved by your supervisor/manager.
- Rejected/Cancelled - lists all filed applications which have been rejected or cancelled by your supervisor/manager/admin, or even by yourself.
Notice that COA applications under Pending/Resubmitted for Editing tab have an option for updating/cancelling them. If you choose to cancel the COA, it will be moved under the Rejected/Cancelled tab. On the other hand, if you choose to update the COA, you will be directed to the COA application form where you can edit any of the COA details. For more details on updating and cancelling COA, you may check these articles:
- How to Update the Details of a Filed Certificate of Attendance (COA) Application
- How to Cancel a Filed Certificate of Attendance (COA) Application
Now you know how to check the status of your filed COA applications. If you have questions or suggestions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.